BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sushi!!!!

[The 6 Foot Beeyotch]

Hello peeps!!! :) Feeling good today for no apparent reason. The FA Cup Finals is going on right now between Portsmouth and Cardiff :) These two teams have not been in any cup finals for almost 60 years!!! This game is gonna be like David and Goliath. As you see, Portsmouth is from the Premier League whereas Cardiff, is from the Championship which is like a division below the Premier League. I'm rooting for a Cardiff win thats for shizzle :P

Alrite, as for school today was ermmmm.......ok? Its like theres nothing interesting happen in school so ya. Even thou if something happen, its gonna be like oh ok those types of stuffs. Ayte, the day kicks off with Computing, which is ok, doing Visual Basics Practicals *which is quite tough* the teacher, told us that she is leaving for Korea for some IT stuff...so which means........IMMA HAVE BLOCK 5 FREE FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!

Later follow by ELit, the teacher aint feeling so well so she let us off. I really wanted to head down to CHMS to watch the Semi-finals which MD is playing CHMS, but couldnt find myself a ride so its not on. Oo and btw, MD lost to CHMS :( score was 7+ to 6+. Close game. Then follow by recess, hang out ze CHONGS. Me, Prash and Khai was telling Adrian about making a trailer of our movie. The trailer sound so convincing and nice but then, the trailer is gonna be like 5 or 6 minutes long and when it comes to the actual movie, we're just gonna fill the rest of the time with crap. HAHAHHAA.

Ajay Prashanth: The Hunt for The Blue Flower
Coming this summer.....

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

After break, it was PS again.....PS is usually meant for student to study or do their work as for me. I'm like talking shit in the library all the time!! ahahaha or just hide myself playing CS with the malay gang behind ;) Block 2 was suppose to be my EAS, however, the teacher, got an appointment and left us. WOOHOOO!!! Another PS!!! :P

I was playing this old song by Belinda Carlisle -' Heaven on Earth' And guess wat? Jaqy the Secretary said all my songs are GAY!!! :'( HAHAHAHAHA

Then head off to the library again to continue shit talking with Paul the Shitty People * thats wat he called himself* ;P He's like asking me how to attract the gurl he likes.I was like giving him lots of tips and advises.

Me: fold up ur sleeves so she's gonna think ur macho!!!
Paul: Eh!!..I dun wan eh. I look gay in short sleeves!!
Me: =.=

Look at that, i was there giving Paul all the tips and advises how to nail the gurl he like whereas i cant help myself getting the gurl i like. :( *not emo ah :) HAHAHAHA*
After that, follow Wee Lik the Taekwondo
to Sushi Tei. We are like waiting for almost 35 minutes to wait for our food plus we got class at 1 again. After the food arrive, we eat so blardy fast as if we have not eaten for days!!! * i regret doing that as i burn my tongue :(*

Went back to school after that. I was 5 minutes late for my history. Teacher was like asking why am i late? Heres the convo.

Me: Sorry cher.
Teacher: Where have u been? Got lost at the mall?
Me:....
Hazim: HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Me: Nah...I went home to get my history stuff :P
Teacher: Yea rite...
Hazim: He went to Gadong :D
Teacher: Dun rub it in wa....
Me: Banar wa!!! i went home!!! *Actually i didnt :P*

Well thats marks the end of this post. * Portsmouth scored?! :@*

Ciao

0 comments: