BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

~~~~~~~Ajay~~~~~~~~~~~

Today and yesterday were great days. I was just reading about being happy all the time. It's better to see that the glass is half-hull than it is half-empty. Cheers!

Recount everything happy that happened on the day. Recollect, and be thankful. Should do the trick.

And, today, on the bus were a bunch of Japanese or Korean tourists. They were talking.. blah..blah..blah. It was annoying. They were so noisy and the worst part was I didnt know a single word they said. It felt weird sitting among them. But, hey, if I was a tourist in Korea or Japan with a group, Id do the same thing to. So, I just gave them a warm and friendly smile. I just hope they didnt think I was hitting on them. They were quite old!

Lessons are going as normal. Literature poems are not as bad as I thought. Bio Practicals are as horrible as usual. I just damn catn prepare a specimen for viewing. I think guys are more suited for Physics. And, I hope to be playing rugby tomorrow. Got an invite from some friends. Let's see what happens.


I will be playing for the Boys Brigade band this Sunday for the Climbathon at Tasek Lama. I am a side drummer. Hope, I can register as a fun-ruuner after the band. Looking forward to it. I do hope I also get to play the James Bond theme on my guitar, it sounds awesome.


Cheers. Be happy always. Think Positive. Remember, the end of a day, is the start of a new day.

Signing off
Ajay

0 comments: