BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My first ever blog! ~~~Ajay~~~

Wow! I never saw myself writing a blog! Never interested, I think.
Anyways, this seems fun! Let's get started.

13th of May 2008

Not a bad day! I heard some of the greatest jokes, spontaneous ones, jokes that you can only laugh at it at the moment it was said. So, I guess I can't share it.

The started well. I had Physics, Dr. Chia was his usual self. Somehow, I managed to kill the hour with Dr.Chia. Then it was Maths - statistics ( sometimes I wish I was a cow farmer in India when having to sit down and listen to the 'box and whiskers' in statistics), but its not very bad. Cow farming isnt going to make me much money! Got to put up with statistics, whether I like it or not.

Then it was the free Chemistry lesson. Would you believe it? No Chemistry for 3 days! The bad part is when we have to catch up everything after the breaks. But, hey, lets enjoy the moment and thank god for it!

Next, I had Literature. More of 'Julius Caesar' by Shakespeare. At times, I wish I should create a time machine just to go back to the 1500's to kill Shakespeare. His plays can be murdersome! I got assigned two essays to complete in two weeks. Fuuuuuuuuuf!

Finally, the highlight with Biology practicals - drawing root hair cells. Not a very good time pass. But I had a great time with my classmates. We were making ridiculous jokes among ourselves.
I then caught the usual purple limo back home. The bus conductor looked like a fag... he was trying to hit on some Phillipino lady in the bus. Not working, I tell you. She doesn't even look at him. He needs to see THE HITCH.

Well, I guess that would be it.

Signing off... Ajay

0 comments: