BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

1st post!!!

[The 6 foot beeyotch]

6th May

Ola!!! This will be the first post of this blog which i'm sharing with a friend of mine. :P
So nothing interesting have happen today. Doing my blardy log book now which is like overdue. I hope that blardy afroooo beeyotch didnt finish his work as well :P *evil grin*

Well i kinda run out off idea what to blog now...=.=

I'll most prolly blog bout crap since i'm so F.O.S (full of shit) :)

Guess wat? Chua and Adrian was actually playing around with their ties today and they randomly came to me and measured me with their blardy ties!!! =.=

Chua: WAH!!!! One tie also not enough ah!!!!
Adrian: Yea lo!!! * combine with Chua's tie*
Adrian: Now only enough!!!
People hanging in front of the library: =.= and LOL-ing!!!
Me: CCB!!!

Then theres this girl standing next to us, happens to be Adrian's and Chua's friend. Sorry, i dunno wats her name so ya :P

Then Adrian, go up to her and measured her height with his tie and guess wat?! Her height is as same as Adrian's tie!!! I'm not boasting bout my height ayte. Its just so funny looking at em clowns making fun of that poor girl.

7th May

Nothing interesting today. In EAS, teacher ask us to draw an apple and look at advertisement with apples on em. I was crackin up jokes with Fauzul aka GP( Gay Prefect :P) then i randomly said, " Apples are great for yer tits!!!" LOL!!! Jaqy happen to hear me and gave me this look =.="
AHHAHAHAHHA

Follow by recess, was talking crap with the The Khai and the gang, recess....hmmm.....nah!! twas boring.

History is alrite for today. Teacher just came in, have a sit, then noticed Afro the Gay Fag looking at her. She got this suprise look 0.0

Teacher: Hazim, why do u keep on looking at me?
The class: AAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!............
Hazim: (obviously he was staring at her massive tits xP) No i wasnt!!! I was looking at the white board!!! So clean ah today.
Teacher: Its ok, i wont mind u looking at me ;)
Hazim: =.="
Me: Hazim!!!...hiao ah u!!! ching hiao ah!!! ( so pervert ah u)

HHAHAHHAHA

Later got my Computing class, Arif aka DikDik was trying to practice some pick up lines on Fatin in Computing class. U guys should be there man!!! It was damn funny la....

Arif: Is that a mirror in ur pocket?
Fatin: NO!!
Arif: Well i can see myself in ur pants.....

LOL

Here's another one,

Arif: I hope u know CPR, cause, u just take my breathe away....
Fatin: =.="

:D

ELit was off today, So happy la. At first i thought Prash was joking and when Riki told me, then only i believe her. So good la, no Elit today. Can play CS in the library.

I felt sorry for Goze today, they lost and was out of the MD League. They lost 3-1 to BSG. :(
Then tomorrow, is my Basketball final againts Zoom! Please come and support my team ya. :)

Till here then....

Ciao

0 comments: