BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Super Sunday

[D'Rosario]
dats me n michael after finish running the 21km competition at Yarra Boulevard (nauhia da background gt lao cha bo cheng ko)...woke up at 5am ysterday and had lots of Kelloggs + cold milk...my friend, Srini picked me up near 7am... anyway i m injured 2day (stil forced myself to management n abnormal psychology lecture) n lost 1kg+ after the race bt happy cz i finished the race at 1:46:37!!!! wohooo!!! break my las yr record by 2mins+!!!!..hahha after the run i m pretty hungry... ate fries, dimsims and hotdogs when reach home... 1hr later went to eat oyako don+gyutataki (raw beef+raw egg) wif friend in city den go collect my lost watch at ADIDAS retail store (left it at the fitting room on saturday while tryin on the adidas track jacket) n off to smith street kia kia....hmm...2hrs later i m hungry agen n go lim kopi n makan cookies+cream cake....after dat balik rumah n hab dinner wif bro....eat a lot agen!!!main char kueh teow+japanese pancake!!! hmm...at night cant afford to eat anything heavy liao...jz hab some bananas n granny smith (green apple)....well dats normal for a long distance runner hahha... anyway my next run wil b 4x3.8km relay next next weekend... den comes my las race for this season which is U-18 10km run on 11 oct... will b doin lots of trainin...ok tats all for 2day=) need 2 get bak 2 study for tomro's mgmt test...stil need 2 focus on study as well besides runnin lol... ciao guys!do tc=)

0 comments: