BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Competing day


men's runner-up is from Monash University, Caulfield Campus!!! my bro (left) and Ernest Tan (right)





My bro and Lynn

[D'Rosario]
Had my 4x3.8km run at dis morning....My friend,Clive is one my of relay partner, hes from Wales,UK... we din win 2day and i did 17min 15sec.. anyway i learn a sumthing from the race today...and will be joining Michael with in training next week to improve some speed work... preparation for my Melbourne Marathon U-18 10km event as well... which is less than 1month from nw... after the relay, went to Melbourne University to watch my brother's badminton competition... he n his partner, Ernest relli hiong jz nw...1 from BSB, Brunei and another 1 from Klang, Malaysia ...during the game me n his friends kept cheering and even gave dem "AI DE GU LI!! (clap* clap* clap*)"..n sumthin happned in between the games haha a fight almos involve!!wohoo!!! between opponents..n dey r runner up for the men's double event!! 2 of dem gt trophies....gratz guys!!=) in the mixed double my bro and Lynn lost but they had the largest cheer of the day=) after tat 7 of us went 2 eat at a restaurant called NASI LEMAK HOUSE and we all sang "NI SHI HAO REN, YE SHI GE HUAI REN! DUI WO TAN CHENG, ZHI WEI LE CHAO TA KUANG BEN!......." while walking der hahaha tats all for nw....i m overjoyed 2day..kinda tired wil b off 2 bed early 2night...cheers!

0 comments: