BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I got SHOT :(

I have been tagged by RASSSHHHH RUSSSSHHH!!!

*state 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself
*The peoples I tag are then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
*No tag back.


1. I can't eat anything that contained coconut milk early in the morning.

2. I may appear shy when i talk to girls face to face. :D

3. My writing. Is like doctor's handwritting. :/

4. I don't drink bitter herbal tea or drinks.

5. I may be cocky sometimes.

6. I like to study but then i'm lazy :)

7. I am happy all the time just like Paul Chen :D

8. I'm quite a brand-conscious type of person.

9. I scored on my own basket today in basketball :(

10. I am very impatient and hate large crowds.

11. I dun really like pop corn to be honest.

12.I killed my goldfish when i was young. :(

13.I always nod or smile at friends rather than saying hi or wave.

14. I spend more time with my family then friends.

15. The school's toilets are disgusting!!! I seldom go in unless its urgent.

TAG: Anyone who is reading this!! :D

0 comments: