BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sad day....

Today is a very sad day......
It is the day that i have lost a friend.......
Who is my friend you readers may ask.
This friend of mine is very special. :')
He have been living with me and my family for the past 6 years until this very unlucky day when some bloody motherfucking asswipe decided to poisoned my friend!!! :@ Making him suffer....What have my dog done to you anyway huh? Cheebye..... Even a 3month old puppy you wanna killed is it? Such an innocent puppy u also wanna take away from me. Ok la, I admit that my dog did chase cars before. But its their instinct wat? It didn't even bite u nor do any harm to u just chase ur blardy beat up car and u decided to poisoned it? Come on man, dogs like to chase cars and bark at em for entertainment just like us humans except we dun chase cars and bark. Its just like u decided to play some sucky dangdut techno from ur eff up car thats all. :)

Today morning when i woke up, feeling everythings gonna turn out great today until when i was on my way to school. I saw my dog, wrinkling on the road side. Its look like it have been possesed. Dying slowly, mouth foaming with saliva. My dad wanted to rescue it but then it was too late. :'( I have lost a friend today.

May you rest in peace Whitety. :'(

Ps. Sorry no pictures

0 comments: