BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Exam coming soon

I sprinted all the way during the last 400m.
[SoonHau]

exam gonna start soon on the 28th oct... kinda stress lately... brain owez tink of lecture notes, textbook, exam.... haizz... duno hw 2 calm my self. wil try 2 stop WoW-ing for another 3weeks n focus on my studies and gonna attend all lectures n tuts dis week..hopefully la... anyway las week da resut announcement for melbourne marathon wuz out... so happy 2 hear "5th place, Soon Hau Lau from Monash University. Event: 10km. Net time: 41min 32sec. Category: Boys 18-19 (Uni run)" wohoooo!!!! i got 5th out of 97 runners in the university category... i also received my certificate few days later.wil stop runnin for nw until exam over n do 800m run wif South Melbourne Athletics Club before i leave ozzie..hehe anyway gonna go bak 2 study my cognitive psychology nw.... ciao! 

0 comments: