BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

First time cooking!! hahaha




Had a boring day 2day at Managerial communication lecture dis morning as the lecturer is a bit austere and not like the previous one whu has sense of humor... afta tat continued by another lecture which was so so...thanks 2 kelvin for reminding me tat Psychology Lab class at 2pm wuz cancelled so went home quite early 2day for a swim...Tonight I cooked dinner for myself, "Chili fried noodle" hahahaXD...taste wuz ok la..luckily not overcook..wohoo!!! bt anyway i added pepper n chili to make it taste spicy n fantastic... the reason for me to cook is bcz of assignment tat hab 2 be done... afta eating, continue do managerial communication assignment again... it takes abt 1hr for me 2 feel hungry agen hahaha den go heat up the oven n made some seafood and chicken platters...hahah.. duno y felt hungry easily mus b due 2 cold winter weather n training lately... afta tat continue 2 do my assignment again wif a nice warm cup of "Pu Er Cha"(teh)...guess i ll stop here...gonna continue finish the conclusion for my assignment n continue the next 1 tomro...hasta la vista!!

0 comments: