BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello folks!

[Soon Hau]
Hi everyone! Soon Hau here... Thanks 2 Yap for inviting me 2 blog here..haha really duno whr to start..i tink i shuld start introducin my life here in Ozzie... i just finished my MUFY course at Taylors last month and got HD for accounting, credit for both english and geography, a mere pass for econ hehe... and same goes to my maths...and I'm now currently enrolled into Psychology management in Monash University at Caulfield campus.. its my 2nd week of uni nw.. i felt very happy 2 meet college friends at Monash like Kelvin and also a new friend, qi heng from singapore whos also in the same lecturer and laboratory as me in psychology.... some other more like bruce and arripin whos in business stream... I tink i gonna stop here..its 10:09 pm nw...goin to continue WoW-ing b4 i go sleep hahah and wil b havin 2hrs of tut tomro....ciao! peace...

0 comments: