BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

nonsense shit :P


OMG!!! I can't believe it!!

This happen 2 years back ago when i was in NZ. I was doing a free style rap on the street and next thing i know, i have drawn some attention and a huge crowd gather and watch me kick in a free style. Next think i know a random dude just walk up to me and want me to sign for their record company. So i went into their studio and record my very first album.

Here you can see that i have submit my photos for the cover of my album. After several months of compiling and recording. My very first album was launch!!! :D

Paris Hilton love my album so much she even help me to promote them.

Even Victoria Beckham love my album that she's promoting them in UK as well.

After a successful launch, my pictures are everywhere.








Pictures of my album are everywhere!!!

Sadly the music industry for my record company starts to decline and slowly fade away....:(
I got haters and competition everywhere. In the end, my own agent back stab me and make up some nonsense shit and i got landed in jail :(

Now all i got left is a torn up pic of my poster where i was once famous....

0 comments: