BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Shot again :P

Starting time: 2058pm
Name: Davis Yap
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 12 or 13
Height: 195

Where do you live: West Malaysia....(Yea!!! West Coast!!! vv.vv!!!)
Favourite drinks: 100plus!!! :D
Favourite breakfast: BACON!!!!HAM!!!

Have you ever been on a plane?: Hell ya!! Like thousands of times.:P
Swam in the ocean:Nope..:)
Fallen asleep at school: Not really....day dreaming all the time thou :P
Broken someone's heart: I dunno. Did i? :P

Fell off your chair: Ya once or twice i think back when i was still in primary.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nope
Saved e-mails: Ermm....important ones :P

What is your room like: rectangular with furniture and awfully warm
What's right beside you: My desktop computer and cds.
What is the last thing you ate: rice, mee, veggie and ermm... soup. :)

Ever had chicken pox: Got back when i was in kindy
Sore throat: I dunno, a few months back i guess.
Stitches: Nope
Broken nose: Nope

Do you believe in love at first sight: Yea :)
Like picnics: They're alrite i guess
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: hmm...cant remember.
Last made you smile: My frens :D
You last yelled at: lil bro

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: nope
Kissed anyone: nope
Get sick: nope
Talk to an ex: nope
Miss someone: my frens and family that are overseas :(
Eat: ya.

Best feeling in the world: Able to dunk over Yao Ming!! :D
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: used to :)
What's under your bed: Dust
Who do you really hate: I hate? No one. :)
What time is it now?: 2107pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: ya....a hot chica :P
Do you have any siblings: ya
Do you want children: OF COURSE!!! I need a heir to my throne!!! HAHAHAHA
Do you smile often: ya....just like Paul Chen :D
Do you like your hand-writing: Ya!!! Like Doctor's handwriting :)
Are your toe nails painted: Nope, I aint gay =.=
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: The hotel bed!!
What color shirt are you wearing now: Navy blue
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Daydreaming
I can't wait till: Im in UCLA!! :D
When did you cry last: When my grandpa passed away. :'(

Are you a friendly person: Yup :)
Do you have any pets: Ya
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: In my dreams
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: My dream chica :P
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Sometimes.....golf channel can put u to sleep :D
What are you doing right now?: Doing this tag and nerding ELit
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Ya, when i was in primary
Can you handle the truth?: Depends
Are you too forgiving?: Depends
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Both
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: I dunno. Cant remember.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: My mum and dad. :D
Do you eat healthy?: maybe.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Nope.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Nah.....thats for pussies
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: My frens.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: depends
Are you confident?: depends

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. A short chubby lil kid :D
2. Like a nerd yo
3. Playing with toys
4. Played Ice and Water and all those kiddy games.
5. In CHMS

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Study
2. Study
3. Study
4. Study
5. Study

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocos
2. Chips
3. Peanuts
4. candies
5. gum

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Get a McLaren Mercedes 722 edition!!! :P
2. Migrate to New York
3. Travel around the world
4. A closet full of branded cloths, shoes and bling blings.
5. Donate some charity to the poor. And belanja my frens!!! :D

5 of my bad habits:
1. Foul Languages
2. Lazy
3. Dont keep promises
4. cocky
5. talk back

5 places I have lived in:
1. Tungku link
2. Berangan
3.
Berangan
4. Berangan
5. Berangan

5 jobs I've had:

1. Arafat's Right Hand man
2. Megabond production company
3. Mama's boy
4. Papa's boy
5. Lil Bro'bro :)

5 people I tag:
1. Hazim
2. Rash
3. Elena
4. Krystal
5. Jaqy

0 comments: